Friday, January 9, 2009

AAUW Fieldtrip >:|

Today was pretty fricken BORING. I went on this stupid fieldtrip that i thought was going to be a lot of fun. I was DEAD wrong. We had to go to 3 different workshops and learn about the women who work in that career field. I had C.S.I first so i was pretty excited. But all we got to do was test to see if there was blood on the shirt she had. Then the rest was juhs slideshows. Then I had the Paleontology class next. GREAT! Dinosaur fossils. YUCK! It was soooooo BORING! The lady would not stop laughing at her RIDICULOUS jokes! Whateverr. Then LUNCH. YAY! That was a relaxing break. They fed us well and all. Next was the speaker; Mrs.Hunt who taught at Hemmerling Elem. She was really DUMB. I Literally kept nodding out in her class. Then HOME. I wanted to get back really bad. Then something AMAZING happened. The bus blew out the transmission thingy and we were stuck in the canyon. It was pretty funny though. Breona did a newscast on my camera[: Well yeah; Gonna go now. I Got a party to go to[:

3 comments:

  1. ...
    most CSI and Paleontology work is pretty mundane, ducks, sad to be the one to break it to you.

    What kind of party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kierstin,

    Sorry your AAUW Field trip was not all you thought it would be. Can you tell me a few things that would have made it more interesting. Your feedback will happy AAUW plan a more enjoyable experience for you and other students your age in the future.

    Claudia
    AAUW Field Relations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kierstin,

    Sorry that should be "Your feedback will help AAUW plan a more enjoyable experience for you and other students your age in the future."

    ReplyDelete