Sunday, January 4, 2009

I HATE LIFE.

Im sick of EVERYTHING. Haters are really getting to me. They went as far as to hack my profile and COMPLETELY wipe out everything. They put a NASTY about me. They put pics of black girls in bikini's and pictures of girls "because im a lesbian." I didnt know how to handle it so begged them to stop. They did.
Then i lost someone that i THOUGHT was my bess frenn. But she didnt even care that we're not frenns anymore. She juhs said okay. And that got to me. But if she was my true frenn; she wouldnt have gone after my ex. So whateverr. Im done with her.
The only person i can FULLY trust right now is Amy. That girl has been there fer me since the beggining of school. It doesnt seem like a lot but it truely is in my eyes. Shes got my back no matter whats going on. She helps me get thru difficult obsticles. I juhs LOVE her. <33
So lets see if everything falls back into place. Please Lord.

1 comment: