Sunday, May 17, 2009

let's take it slowww;


Alabama Crimson Tide ! [:
1st Place, Undefeated :)

so, this weekend hasnt been the best, but it was fuuun (:
friday: school. nothing really that interesting. then went home, waited for my grandpa to get home, &then he took me shopping :p
went to ross, saw some cute stuff. got a pair of really super cute jeans.
&a pair of blackk shorts, which match my blue&blackk top (:
then went to Long John Silver's. i dont think i have EVER laughed that hard with my mom&sisterrr.
mom - *raises eyebrows in a flirty waaay* 'how bout that one ? he's all tatted up, he's a studd !'
me - *does the same thing towards the guys FRAAN* 'Maa, he's like oldd. maybe for you, but yuckk. he's got a cute facee.. OMG ! stopp it ! i have a boyfraan !'
ewww ! Hailey bleww chunks ! [she didnt throw upp, she was jst laughing really harrrd.]
haha, that was sooo funny (:
then went home, called a couple of people, then went to my grandma's houseee.
passed out at about 12, woke up @ 6 /:
got in the showerrr, then went to noble creek @ 7. waited there for Missy.
practiced with herrr, then the rest of the team got there.
started our game at 9 against Tennesse.
we only had 8 playah's, but we still won, 17-14 ! [:
so we got first place, UNDEFEATED ! :]]
had a little AppleCider fight after the game, &then went to El Mariachi. they got some bomb food (:
then went back to watch my cousins' game. they got second plaace (:
After that,
i went home, &took a shower.
went straight to Mickey Valdivia's house with Eric♥, cj, jordan, &vanessa.
went swimming with Cj, then the guys got in.
we all jst hung out, &got in the spaa (:
mom recorded me, whatta dork :p
then i went straight to Closing Ceremonies :(
it was saaad, but at least i got 1st place (:
&then went &talked to eric &jordan.
said bye to them, then went to my grandma's house.
fell asleep cause i was POOPED.
my grandpa woke me up @ 6 again, but i jst layed there.
got on the computerr, &they took me home.
worked on ms.langford's projectt.
got that done, &now im jst talking to people.
you should get at me (:

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the win.
    i take it you don't wanna come up here now that you have a boyfriend, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete