Saturday, June 13, 2009

i make the beat go;

boom (:
maaaaaaaaan, i love that song <3


anyways; life. wow.
summer '09 is FINALLY here.
im outta school, HOPEFULLY going to summer school.
if my momma calls in soon enough.
ugh, that sucks.
they changed it to where you have to have a 4.0 to get in.
isnt that lame? i dont have 4.0 so i cant go >:

went to jenny's party lastnight.
it was sickkkk :]
i danced with a bunch of my hoes,
mainly girls. there wasnt alot of guys,
well for me; but i got my guy fix(:
&he was a pretty damn good dancerr:D
yeaaaah, got a $100 for promotion.
DEFINETLY buying Lines, Vines, &Trying Times
on tuesday. no doubt bout that.
&i think i wanna get my hair cut.
shorter bangs, &more layers.
FOR shure (:

visited with my aunt todaay.
she brought my babies(: &her boyfraan.
we hung out, took pics, &played with Yorick & Phineas.
cutest babies in the worldd ;)

ehh /: i cant TAKE this anymore.
i dont think ive ever cryed so much in ONE day.
baby i need you back, im so sorry.
i cant believe i let you go like that.
dont walk away from me, please.

im done.

No comments:

Post a Comment